Friday, May 22, 2009

ONE LESS CRAZY HOMO I CHOOSE NOT TO DEAL WITH:GLN

So I read something crazy yet very very funny on a social/sex website today.

THE TEXT FROM MY CRAZY SOON TO BE EX's PROFILE!!

His ramblings proves 2 me that ending all contact FOREVER MORE is the ONLY choice fate could have picked for me!!!

He is truly a coo coo for coco puffs FAGGOT!!

So without further delay..
Here are his impossible notions and a peek into a crazy, fucked and lost soul.

*************************
I've met a great guy to co-create a home & family-life!
Each a stronger man at times, we were equally comfy in jeans, a tux or naked having built a life to truly love - We married.

Hasty emotional choices began a chain of events -
I barely comprehend even in Hindsight!
Can we understand both sides, forgive fears & blunders, be willing to learn & grow stronger?

At home & online, I welcome friend's advice so I may become a better friend.

(Yes, I'd love a Miracle!)
The willingness to forgive, make choices & changes to be friends

Live together again...? I do not know.
SF is our home - It's a small town.
****************

WHAT A JOKE!!!

GEOFFREY L NEWMAN:
IT'S OVER U SELF DELUSIONAL LOON!!! NEVER EVER WOULD I EVEN TALK TO U OR LOOK AT U. I WOULD RATHER GO STR8 THAN BE WITH HIS CRAZY ASS!!! PLEASE ...IT'S OVER BECAUSE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME GLN. NOW GO BURY YOURSELF AND CLOSE THE COFFIN BECAUSE I HAVE!!! YOU DO NOT EXISTS TO ME!!!!!!! GOOD-BYE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!