Friday, May 29, 2009

Future Friends?

Living in San Francisco or any Big City while having a crisis in ones life can show you which friends are reliable and which are not.

I just want to make sure all those friends that have stood by me during this time in a positive fashion know how proud and honored I am to have them as friends. You guys know who you are and again thanks for being there!! Words can not express the gratitude I have that you are in my life! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

To those that haven't called or reached out: Thanks for making your feelings clear! I'm not even going to name names. BUT some of you bitches have been friends of mine for years! I mean come on girls!! You can't even call me back!!! So not cute!! I guess we aren't friends anymore!

Someone recently said to me "Just because you were friends with someone for many years doesn't mean you will continue to be friends with them in future years."

And I think I sadly agree with him.