Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Anymore Honor?

Is there no honor even among friends anymore?

Are we all truly just living islands getting in each others way?

I know in cities that have large populations of gay men that eventually friends, lovers and fuck buddies will meet up for sex, friendship and even possible relationships.

SF is not that large of place and I know my friends will fuck my other friends. Exboyfriends will fuck other ex's of mine. Current tricks of mine will fuck former tricks of mine. I've seen it too many times to be shocked anymore and it never bothers me when it's done by accident or circumstance (ie: sex party, 3ways.. etc).

However, there does seem to be that special sort of gay guy who thinks doing things like this on purpose is OK and totally acceptable.

What's up with that shit?

I don't get it ...Nor do I wanna.

Does the word honor even have meaning any longer?