Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8:18 AM

The number on the clock reads 8:18 AM. That number is personally important to me. It is the number (or date) that I entered this reality.

Weird that I would pick this time to start this post. Not sure what it all means. It shouldn't surprise me however.

My head is still in the stars. This morning feels like a dream. I'm truly in some magical place.

These feelings are a result from spending time yesterday with someone who's magical and dreamy.

Eric must have put a spell on me. Is it magic? Is he? Am I? Are you?

E believes in spells, is also a lion, rides a skateboard, spends his days learning at institutions of higher learning's, makes impressive art and helps people have healthy and productive sex lives.

He turns me on but turned me out when he picked up my guitar and started to sing to me. I'm most turned on by him when I see his brain at work. And he is truly hottie!!

We had passionate and intense male bonding which honestly should have been filmed.

I guess the hormones we released are still floating around my apartment and that's why I feel this way.

It's been almost sixty minutes since I started this post and my eyes are beginning to cross from looking at the computer screen. That's my que to close this post and move on with my day.

And I'm still floating!!!!