Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Sad Good Bye

Today I want to wish JT a happy, happy birthday!!!

We have gone through a lot these last weeks but I'm happy to say we are surviving it well. I love ya kid and only want you to shine forever!!!

This morning I walked Sgt. Aaron to the BART station and we had our good bye kiss.

And what a kiss it was. Less forceful than our greeting kiss but loving and tender in a way I can't convey in words.

I wish him success in his missions in Iraq and God please speed him home soon. I LOVE HIM and pray to ALL /which ever Gods to "Keep Him Safe!"

He is such a wonderful man and I only have good things to say about him and our time together these past 4 days! His dedication to our Country and in defense of her values is beyond reproach.

I respect his service and it's an honor that I can call this man my friend.

So, today is bittersweet for me and I've cried the tears of goodbye.

Soon, I'll return normality to my space but for now I give into these very deep and complex emotions.

Everything happens for a reason and I must belive there is a reason for all this!!