Thursday, July 19, 2007

Two Jobs Plus

This morning at 11 am I'll be interviewing with a staffing firm here in downtown Fog City.

Hopefully I'll land an office position that will utilize my various computer and office skills.
I'm not sure the amount of hours I'll work every week but I've a lot of free time for the next couple months which means I could potentially be working forty hours plus soon.

I also found out yesterday that I'll be working for a friend who owns and operates one of Fog City's premier medical cannabis boutiques.

For now I've two jobs and hopefully soon that will be two plus jobs! I'm tired of being tired over not making much money so it's awesome that hopefully I'll be past this point soon.

Now it's time to take care of Job One because I enjoy keeping a roof over my head! ;-p

Peace All!!